Subject: FW: Ares(2024)3875087 - Letter to MS -Nomination of members of the Committee of Senior Labour Inspectors for the term of office 2025 to 2027 - Estonia - Ares(2024)3962358 - Ares(2024)6624722
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Thea Treier Brüsselis, "Silver Tammik", "Seili Suder",Eva Põldis
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2024 13:34:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Komisjon saatis meeldetuletuse. Sama kiri sai MKM üldaadressile saadetud ka 
03.06.2024, nr 14-4/553. Nimetamise tähtaeg on 01.10 ja käib esinduse kaudu. 
Palun saata info vähemalt 3 tööpäeva enne tähtaega [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ja  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Aitäh!

Parimate soovidega

Tiiu Noobel

Sekretär

Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus EL juures

Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brüssel

Tel: + 32 2227 4337,   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://eu.mfa.ee/et/> https://eu.mfa.ee/et/

From: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2024 9:49 AM
To: Tiiu Noobel <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Ares(2024)3875087 - Letter to MS -Nomination of members of the 
Committee of Senior Labour Inspectors for the term of office 2025 to 2027 - 
Estonia - Ares(2024)3962358 - Ares(2024)6624722

From: EMPL C2 SLIC <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2024 8:58 AM
To: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: CAVALLIN Francesca (EMPL) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; GUILLUT Muriel (EMPL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
MOITINHO DE ALMEIDA Maria-Teresa (EMPL) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; VAES Priscilla Charlene 
(EMPL) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; ve_empl.c.2 (EMPL) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Ares(2024)3875087 - Letter to MS -Nomination of members of the 
Committee of Senior Labour Inspectors for the term of office 2025 to 2027 - 
Estonia - Ares(2024)3962358 - Ares(2024)6624722

Ares(2024)3875087 - Letter to MS -Nomination of members of the Committee 
<https://webgate.ec.testa.eu/Ares/documentInfo/documentInfoDetailsExt.do?documentId=080166e512258dce> 
of Senior Labour Inspectors for the term of office 2025 to 2027 - Estonia - 
Ares(2024)3962358 - Ares(2024)6624722  (Please use this link only if you are 
an Ares user – Svp, utilisez ce lien exclusivement si vous êtes un(e) 
utilisateur d’Ares)

Dear colleagues,

This mail is a kind reminder regarding the nomination of members of the 
Senior Labour Inspectors Committee (SLIC) 2025-2027.

The deadline for submission is 1st October 2024.

Kind regards,

SLIC secretariat

Muriel Guillut
DG Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion
Unit C.2. – Health and Safety at Work
L - 2920 Luxembourg
BECH F3/919

Tél.: +352 4301 36343
Fax.:+352 4301 34259
e-mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ares(2024)3875087 - Letter to MS -Nomination of members of the Committee 
<https://webgate.ec.testa.eu/Ares/documentInfo/documentInfoDetailsExt.do?documentId=080166e50d45d57a> 
of Senior Labour Inspectors for the term of office 2025 to 2027 - Estonia - 
Ares(2024)3962358  (Please use this link only if you are an Ares user – Svp, 
utilisez ce lien exclusivement si vous êtes un(e) utilisateur d’Ares)

Dear colleagues,

Please find here attached a letter to the ambassador regarding the 
nomination of members of the Senior Labour Inspectors Committee (SLIC) 
2025-2027.

The deadline for submission is 1st October 2024.

Kind regards,

SLIC secretariat

Muriel Guillut
DG Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion
Unit C.2. – Health and Safety at Work
L - 2920 Luxembourg
BECH F3/919

Tél.: +352 4301 36343
Fax.:+352 4301 34259
e-mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]